ASH Welfare Society is a non governmental organisation NGO formed for the upliftment of the society in multi dimensional ways ASH Welfare Society is humanitarian voluntary and philanthropic unit working with under privileged and most neglected segment of the society especially women and children in the field of education health etc girls and women, to help them earn their bread and butter.
The core purpose of ASH Welfare Society is to promote quality education for all specially women and children and deserving talented candidates who otherwise can’t afford it. To help them to be healthy by organising blood donation camps health checkup camps and awareness campaigns
The down trodden society is not only the responsibility of the government we as a citizen co-own it and work to help the nation. You cannot expect a nation to thrive if a section of the society is not thriving. Education , environment ,health, livelyhood, mental health ,productivity ,and stress free life for everyone is our mission.
The core purpose of ASH Welfare Society is to promote quality education for all specially women and children and deserving talented candidates who otherwise can’t afford it. To help them to be healthy by organising blood donation camps health checkup camps and awareness campaigns.
Dive into a dynamic tapestry of learning, innovation, and collaboration, where each gathering is a unique opportunity to elevate your experiences and expand your horizons. Join us in a celebration of ideas, expertise, and transformative moments that leave an indelible mark on your professional and personal journey.
For Residents of India, It is INR 5500 per year for a ASH Welfare Society studying in primary school (Class 1-5) and INR 6100 per year for a ASH Welfare Society studying in secondary school (Class 6-10). If you are a UK Resident, You may contribute to Jamalul Quran UK by donating £70 to support a girl and boy studying in primary school (Class I – V) and £66 to support a girl and boy studying in secondary school (Class VI – X) for a minimum period of one year. If you are a resident of the USA, you may contribute to Jamalul Quran USA by donating $80 to support a girl and boy studying in primary school (Grade I – V) and $85 to support a girl and boy studying in secondary school (Grade VI – X) for a minimum period of one year.
Each sponsorship cycle is of one year. You can decide to support the education of as many ASH Welfare Society as you wish for up to 3 years instead of just one ASH Welfare Society and one year. For example, you can support 1 ASH Welfare Society for 3 years at a time or support 3 ASH Welfare Societys for one year and renew the support each year or decide on any other combination of number of ASH Welfare Societys and years. The choice is completely yours.
In case all ASH Welfare Societies from an entire school have been supported by you, a school visit can be organized by and in the presence of the Jamalul Quran and/or the implementing NGO team. To protect the interest of both the donor as well as the ASH Welfare Society, one-on-one interactions are not allowed.
From every donation, only 5% of the funds are retained by the charity for administrative, marketing, and fund-raising costs; the remaining 95% is utilized exclusively towards our project expenses.